The traditional office holiday party isn’t for everyone. So, if you’re looking for an alternative way for your team to refresh and reconnect in a new light – or even a supplement to the traditional office shindig. We’ve gathered the top ten crowd-pleasers for you.
- Make cookies for a holiday cookie tasting.
- Ugly sweater day.
- Charitable contribution in exchange for the cost of party or volunteer day.
- Potluck lunch.
- Desk decorating contest.
- Secret Santa/white elephant.
- Head to a comedy club.
- Hold an employee awards ceremony.
- Team building activity – cooking class, sporting event, escape room.
- Give employees gift cards.
Did you and your team try any of the office holiday party alternatives above? If so, leave a comment and let us know how they worked out for you!
By: Courtney Moed