There are thousands of recipes to try when it comes to holiday desserts and everyone has their favorite (and least favorite). We asked our team what they’ll be baking this year.
Here are our top 20 holiday desserts (in no particular order):
1. Sugar Cookies. These are extremely easy, not too sweet, and they are always a hit! Recipe: Once Upon A Chef.
2. Christmas Bread Pudding. This seasonal dessert is perfect for the holidays. Recipe: Food & Wine.
3. Tres Leches Cake. This is the perfect make-ahead cake. Recipe: Food Network.
4. Old Fashioned Coconut Custard Pie. The flavor palette is similar to coconut creme brulee. Recipe: Beyond Frosting.
5. Christmas Butter Cookies. Get your cookie cutters out and ask the kids to help with these fun to decorate cookies. Recipe: I Am Baker.
6. Raspberry Trifle with Rum Sauce. Who doesn’t like desserts in wine glasses? Recipe: Food Network.
7. Easy Graham Cracker Toffee. It’s so easy you only need 5 ingredients. Recipe: Two Peas and Their Pod.
8. Chocolate-Peppermint Cookies. Martha Stewart will give you the steps. Recipe: Martha Stewart.
9. Sweet Potato Pie. We follow Patti LaBelle’s recipe: The Washington Post.
10. Pecan Snowball Cookies. Talk about a cookie that melts in your mouth! Recipe: Life Made Sweeter.
11. Caramel Apple Cookies. Yes. It’s a cookie that tastes like a caramel apple! Recipe: The Bakermama.
12. Panna Cotta. Giada De Laurentiis’ recipes never disappoint. Recipe: Food Network.
13. Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars. Is there anyone who doesn’t like Oreos and M&Ms? Recipe: Averie Cooks.
14. Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies. Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect pair! Recipe: Betty Crocker.
15. Molasses Cookies. Some say this is one of the oldest and most treasured Christmas cookies. Recipes: Mom Foodie.
16. Apple Crumble. Whenever dessert includes ice cream we say “yes, please!”. Recipe: Food Network.
17. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Need we say more? Recipe: The Spiffy Cookie.
18. Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin desserts don’t have to begin and end at Thanksgiving. Recipe: Pillsbury.
19. Split Seconds. Jelly filled sugar cookies. Fill with jelly preserves from Dickinsons. Recipe: Pillsbury.
20. Chocolate Pudding Pie. Enjoy the simple yet rich flavors. Recipe: Kraft.